Focus: HOPE's Center for Children provides quality, affordable child care in an education environment.
The center offers:
• Early Head Start program for children living in the 48238 zip code area, and
• Early Childhood Education program for children from throughout metro Detroit.
Programs are designed to promote the intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development of your child. Weekly lesson plans allow children to progress at their own pace.
Program features include:
- Early Head Start center-based and home visitor programs
- Preschool and pre-kindergarten readiness programs
- Research-based early childhood curriculum and child developmental assessments
- State-of-the-art facility with 3 playgrounds, classroom computers, gym, secured and lighted parking
- Qualified and caring staff
- No cost and low cost options
- A Great Start quality rated program
- Hot meals provided daily
Parents are important partners in the education and care of their children. Parent-teacher conferences are held three times a year. The center provides daily reports on infants, weekly reports on toddlers, and monthly reports on preschoolers.
Location and Hours
The CFC is located at 1550 Oakman Boulevard, on the northeast corner of Linwood, Detroit. Hours are 6:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Call 313.494.4400 to arrange a tour and meet with CFC staff.
A new day, a new adventure. Children get their hands into all sorts of things at our Center for Children.
Youngsters enjoy recreational activities in our CFC gymnasium.