Focus: HOPE's Center for Children provides quality, affordable child care in an education environment.
The center offers:
Our child care programs are designed to promote intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development. Weekly lesson plans allow children to progress at their own pace. Program features include:
- Early Head Start and Head Start center-based and home visitor programs
- Preschool and pre-kindergarten readiness programs
- Research-based early childhood curriculum and child developmental assessments
- State-of-the-art facility with 3 playgrounds, classroom computers, a gym, and secured and lighted parking
- Qualified and caring staff
- No cost and low cost options
- A Great Start quality rated program
- Hot meals cooked on site and provided daily
Parents are important partners in the education and care of their children. Parent-teacher conferences are held twice a year. The center provides daily reports on infants, weekly reports on toddlers, and monthly reports on preschoolers.
Location and Hours
The Center for Children is located at 1550 Oakman Boulevard, at the northeast corner of Linwood in Detroit. Hours are 6:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; program hours vary.
Call 313.494.4400 to arrange a tour and meet with our staff.
A new day, a new adventure. Children get their hands into all sorts of things at our Center for Children.
Youngsters enjoy recreational activities in our CFC gymnasium.